All News, Video and Posts related to TOPIC: Earnings

Friday, October 19, 2012

Get Inspired! An All-New "How I Made My Billions" Premieres Tonight

How I Made My Billions
All New! How I Made My Billions
Premieres Tonight 8p ET

CNBC's "How I Made My Millions" returns with a special twist, the "Billions" edition. We'll go behind the curtain to reveal how everyday people have taken ordinary ideas and turned them into extraordinary businesses. Tonight we'll share the story of Sir James Dyson and John Paul DeJoria. See how these entrepreneurs took a risk, believed in their dreams and are successful thanks to a little luck and a lot of hard work.

» Preview video icon

How I Made My Billions
"Cleaning Up"-Dyson
It took Sir James Dyson five years, more than five thousand prototypes, and about a million dollars of debt to create his first true dual cyclone, bagless vacuum cleaner. Now, his namesake company offers a line of technically advanced household items and boasts an annual revenue of more than a Billion dollars.
» Watch the video video icon

How I Made My Billions
"Liquid Gold"- John Paul DeJoria
Billionaire John Paul DeJoria was homeless, living and working in a car in Los Angeles, when he teamed up with hair dresser Paul Mitchell to create a new line of hair products. After two years of unpaid bills and near bankruptcy, John Paul Mitchell Systems Inc. grew into a $900 Million a year giant.
» Watch the video video icon


How I Made My Billions
CEO's Who Went From Rags to Riches
Many of today's wealthiest and most powerful chief executives are entirely self-made. They were born into modest circumstances and worked hard for everything they have. Others have come from much more desperate backgrounds.
» Complete list

How I Made My Billions
Tell Us Your Story
Did your everyday idea change your life? Contact us from the link below and tell us about your company.
» Contact us


Stroke

 
ACCESS "THE SOCIAL EXCHANGE"
Facebook Like us on Facebook   Twitter Join the conversation @CNBCsmart #MyBillions
 
 
CNBC
To unsubscribe to this email click here. If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you'd like to sign up for additional alerts from CNBC click here.

© 2012 CNBC, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 900 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

No comments:

Blog Archive